DeepBrain Chain (DBC) Analysis

Market Cap

$17,245,003 USD

Volume (24h)

$438,456 USD

Top cryptocurrency services

Bot for automated trading Launch bot
Hardware wallet for holding Get wallet
Instant buy & sell coins Buy & sell
Casino for non-US players Play now
USA & UK friendly casino Play now

Ranking factors:

  • Markets

    How many exchanges are there to trade this coin?

    DeepBrain Chain Markets Rank: 2/100

  • Volume Ratio

    How actively is this asset being traded on the market?

    DeepBrain Chain Volume Ratio Rank: 3/100

  • Market Cap

    The total cost of all coins available.

    DeepBrain Chain Market Cap Rank: 91/100

  • 24h Change

    Is the price moving up or down?

    DeepBrain Chain 24h Change Rank: 50/100

  • Social Following

    How many users are following this coin?

    DeepBrain Chain Social Following Rank: 92/100

  • Google Trends

    How many users are searching for the coin?

    DeepBrain Chain Google Trends Rank: 1/100

  • Twitter Citation

    How many users are talking about this coin in Twitter?

    DeepBrain Chain Twitter Citation Rank: 1/100

  • User Voting

    How popular is this coin among Cointobuy community?

    DeepBrain Chain User Voting Rank: 95/100

DeepBrain Chain investment analysis

The DeepBrain Chain is a platform that facilitates the development of Artificial Intelligence and leverages on the decentralized nature of interdependent node properties of the NEO blockchain network to achieve this objective.

The platform works by allowing nodes connected via neural networks contribute computing resources to AI based companies who are also members of the DeepBrain Chain ecosystem and in return will receive DBC tokens as rewards. The computing resources are needed to aid simulation programs and processes to facilitate AI development.

More so, these companies are only burdened with 30% of the responsibility while the platform itself takes care of the remaining 70% compensation plan.

Other interesting features of the platform makes the DeepBrain Chain investment a complete suite of data resource management and distribution system, which effectively contributes to the growth of the ecosystem and ultimately the AI industry at large. It also creates a viable market and demand for the developing niche.

DeepBrain Chain investment price
DeepBrain Chain expected Profit

The tool analyzes each currency for the 6-month historical price data, searches for possible patterns and showing possible profit rate in the coming months.

DeepBrain Chain Potential Price

The tool analyzes each currency for the 6-month historical price data, searches for possible patterns and showing the possible price in the coming months.

DeepBrain Chain Rating

The current coin position in cryptocurrency rankings by Safety Rank and Potential Profit.

by Safety
by Profit
historical data

How to buy DeepBrain Chain?

There are currently 6 exchanges where the cryptocurrency is being traded with BTC, ETH, NEO, and USDT. More so, there is one exchange that trades to INR. Buying the cryptocurrency should not be that hard, however, it might be a little bit difficult if you’re not already registered on any of the exchanges where the asset is being listed.

You can buy DBC using any of the above pairs by buying from an exchange using your credit card to purchase BTC or any of the alt, and then sending it to the exchange where you want to perform the DBC exchange. As a ‘heads up’, you might want to consider trading with BTC for liquidity sakes, it has more trading volume.

Once you have bought the coin, the subject of storage might come up, as you may not necessarily want to leave your coin on the exchange. Your best option, for now, is to use the NEO wallet or any of the hardware wallets.